Short and sweet, Coffee News is a single-sheet weekly publication designed to be read in 7-10 minutes.
Instantly recognizable due to its trademark design, black ink on tan 11” x 17” paper, it is designed to motivate readers to open it. Coffee News contains the week’s funniest and most unusual news stories from around the world as well as trivia, jokes, amazing facts, inspiring quotations, horoscopes and local events. It’s fun, easy reading – no bad news here.
The Coffee News System is designed to optimize the promotion of local business advertisers.
Our in-house designer creates most of the (good-looking) ads you see in Coffee News. We charge only $35.00 (one-time) to design your first ads. And remember, we’re happy to change your ad — or make an entirely new one — absolutely free. Just contact us by Thursday at Noon (most weeks).
In addition, we assist ad agencies and in-house marketing
department designers to optimize their own designs for
Coffee News proprietary trademark format.
We’ve designed the business to be easy on the planet. Our environmental practices have earned us three consecutive recognitions as a “Thurston Green Business” from the Thurston County Chamber of Commerce and the local governments. Included in our efforts are these:
• Paper Sourcing: We print Coffee News on stock containing 30% post-consumer recycled fiber from a
manufacturer certified under the Sustainable Forestry Initiative® Program.
• Printing: We print Coffee News on our own Riso RZ990 digital duplicator.
This ENERGY STAR Certified machine uses 95% less energy than toner-based
systems and reduces printing paper waste to less than .0024 percent.
• Green Power: We participate in Puget Sound Energy’s Green Power Program,
in which we purchase a portion of our electricity generated by regional wind,
solar and biomass initiatives.
• Print Count Management: We carefully plan the number of papers we print
for every location, and count returned copies so we can make weekly adjustments.
• Delivery Route Optimization: All 10 delivery routes are expert engineered to minimize miles driven. Two
routes are delivered on foot, with distance travel completed using public transportation services.
• Permission-Based Delivery: All deliveries are made to locations for which we have received permission to
deliver — there is zero delivery waste, as none are dropped without assurance that they are welcome and will
• Waste Paper Recycling: Nearly 100% of our returned copies and office paper waste are collected for recycling.
Coffee News is delivered on Fridays
Grays Harbor, Lewis County, Mason
Advertising in Coffee News
One advertiser per category